The Opossum-Palooza

It's okay. We don't know what the name means either.

10.05.2006

Compendium of Previews

Below is a comprehensive list of all the team previews I've written so far. I realize that the season has already started and six teams are still un-previewed because the internet at my home won't cooperate, and I still may try to write previews for those teams anyway. If I do, I'll update this post accordingly.

Northeast Division
Boston Bruins
Buffalo Sabres
Montreal Candiens
Ottawa Senators
Toronto Maple Leafs

Atlantic Division
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
New York Rangers
Philadelphia Flyers
Pittsburgh Penguins

Southeast Division
Atlanta Thrashers
Carolina Hurricanes
Florida Panthers
Tampa Bay Lightning
Washington Capitals

Northwest Division
Calgary Flames
Colorado Avalanche
Edmonton Oilers
Minnesota Wild
Vancouver Canucks

Central Division
Chicago Blackhawks
Columbus Blue Jackets
Detroit Red Wings
Nashville Predators
St. Louis Blues

Pacific Division
Anaheim Ducks
Dallas Stars
Los Angeles Kings
Phoenix Coyotes
San Jose Sharks

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home