The Opossum-Palooza

It's okay. We don't know what the name means either.

10.05.2006

Shameless Self-Promotion

That Mr. Potato Head up there with the giant smile is me. Why, you ask?
Because I just officially becaome a blogger at The Fanhouse in AOL's Sports Blog.
I'll be posting regular musings on the Titans and their unabashed wretchedness. And just to spice things up, I'll be dropping random bits of knowledge and wild speculation about the NFL in general.
This brings up an important point (for me, at least).
I'd like to introduce myself to the three readers who don't know my actual identity. Hi, folks, I'm Laura Wood and that's the name under which I'll be posting at The Fanhouse. Come by and visit me there, even of you don't particularly like the Titans.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home