The Opossum-Palooza

It's okay. We don't know what the name means either.

9.01.2006

Feel the Excitement


The NHL regular season is just 33 days, 5 hours and 47 minutes away. In case you were wondering. So, starting Monday (hopefully) I'll be putting together previews (hopefully) of all 30 NHL teams, starting with the Boston Bruins. Right now, the goal is (hopefully) to post one per day. Who can say if I'll actually be able to pull it off, especially given my general lack of knowledge regarding the Western Conference, but I'm certainly going to try, by damn.


If you have a favorite (or least favorite) team that you happen to have a lot of knowledge about, please feel free to e-mail opossum-palooza@hotmail.com. Because I'm not too proud to ask for help.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home