The Opossum-Palooza

It's okay. We don't know what the name means either.

8.05.2006

Angelos can kiss my... Nevermind.

As per ususal, DCSportsChick is way ahead of me, but I can't not mention the big news: Nationals games. On television. More specifically, Nationals games on my television. Finally.

I'm actually a little disappointed. The Comcast/MASN dispute was a great target, a good way to release pent up anger. Bad day at work? Complain to someone about how I loathe Comcast. Get cut off in traffic? Fuck Angelos. In fact, the Nats TV issue was the thing that inspired me to start this here blog.

And now its all over. It's a sad day for haters.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

Nope. He's broadcasting Mets games alongside Keith Hernandez.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Who says you have to stop blaming Angelos for everything? He'll find a way to screw either this deal or something else up, I'm sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home