The Opossum-Palooza

It's okay. We don't know what the name means either.

7.09.2006

More Blog Love.

I would just like to take a minute to once again point out one of my favorite blogs that doesn't have my name attached to it. In this case, it'd be DCSportsChick. Not because she is a woman who likes sports (something that it always sure to tug at my heartstrings, as it were) or because she is the closest thing I have to a regular commenter on The Opossum-Palooza, but because I find her's to be the best Washington-centric sports blog on this here Interweb (yes, its because she gives hockey a fair shake). If you live in Washington, or have any interest in anything DC sports related, you should absolutely be reading her blog before anyone else's.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Aw, thanks! I appreciate that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home