The Opossum-Palooza

It's okay. We don't know what the name means either.

7.05.2006

Hello. Welcome. Make yourself at home.

If you were ever wondering what might be a good way to get more people to read your blog, I can tell you the secret. Go out drinking with Will Leitch. Today, this blog has had more hits in the five hours since Deadspin linked to my Stevie Y entry than every other day combined.

So, to those of you who are newcomers, I say welcome. Unfortunately, the Stevie Y entry was not my best work, so I'm kind of sorry you had to see that. Also, I mostly talk about hockey, so many of you are probably sorry you came here in the first place.

If you're still with me, though, feel free to check out the archives for some of my better work. Stick around, because I promise that the hockey talk will fade a little as football season heats up. Then we'll have lots of fun. And feel free to e-mail me (you can find e-mail info in my profile) if there's something you think I should be talking about, or at the very least, leave your opinion in the comments section.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home